Director of photography Alec Watson and Wedding Photographer Courtney Julen to discuss how they went from hobby photographer to professional. This is a great video for hobbyists to learn how to expand their careers. Such as, how to price your work if you’re in a small or large town, the importance of lighting, and more! Want more tutorial videos? Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
View Courtney Julian’s Photography here: https://www.julienphotography.ca/
- 0:42 Starting Out
- 1:42 First Wedding
- 3:30 First 1k
- 4:22 Dabble as a Hobby or Jump In
- 7:09 Hobbys Have Benefits -Time for Creatives
- 11:11 TFP Build Your Portfolio
- 16:10 Gear What Do Your (really) Need
- 23:32 Delivering Images – How Fast?
- 27:32 What Do You Charge? Setting Rates
- 32:40 Backups
- 40:10 Do Your Really Need Lights
- 47:08 Education and Competitions
Tags: PC | LESSONS | INSPIRATIONS | VIDEOS